Apr 22, 2008

Remembering Darwin

Dear all, I came to learn from the Newpaper about the sudden loss of our fellow crew member, Darwin.

Darwin has passed away on last Sunday, 20th April after falling into the sea while wakeboarding.

Darwin joined the team in 2005. Although he had not been with us for most of the trips, he always bring laughter to us whenever he was there. We used to tease him about being an "arms dealer" because he was so secretive about his day job.


Here's Darwin(center in the pic) with us on a trip to the Lim Chu Kang mangroves.

He was forever cheerful is what I remembered of him. And the crews will definitely remember the trips that he had been with us.

Outside Wildfilms, he had touched many lives too. Here's two posts by his friends about him:

a) Life is fragile by Consider Contentment
b) Goodbye my friend by nuei_nuei

and Darwin's final goodbye by Consider Contentment....

Our deepest condolences to his family.

Darwin, you will be remembered and be with us always whenever we are out at the shores.

RIP

2 comments:

Ria Tan said...

I will miss Darwin's quirky sense of humour and his gentle, good natured presence on our trips.

Darwin's sudden passing is a shock to me.

It also reminds me to appreciate the short and finite time I have on the planet, do something useful with it, and be nice to those around me as I never know when it will be the last time we see one another.

Ron Yeo said...

OMIGOSH!!!! This is certainly a shock to me...

To think that I just met and chat with him at ADEX...

Darwin... We'll miss you...